Cookies allow to make navigation more efficient and the improve your online experience.
Find out more below:
What are cookies
Cookies are small text files which the websites visited by you send and store on your computer or mobile device and are then sent to the same websites on later visits. Cookies allow websites to remember your actions and preferences (such as login data, language selection, font size, other view settings and more) so that they don’t need to be specified again when you come back to visit said website or browse its pages. So, cookies are used for login, monitoring sessions and storing information about the activity of the users who access a website, and may also include a unique ID which allows to track your browsing experience on the website for statistical or advertising purposes. While browsing a website, you may receive cookies on your computer or mobile device from websites or web servers other than the one you are currently visiting (so-called "third-party” cookies). Some tasks could not be possible to perform without using cookies, which sometimes are technically necessary for the very functioning of a website.
There are several types of cookies, based on their characteristics and functions. These can be stored on your computer or mobile device for different duration periods: session cookies are automatically erased when you close the browser; persistent cookies stay in your equipment until a preset expiry date.
The Italian Personal Data Protection Authority (see Decision about Simplified Arrangements to Provide Information and Obtain Consent Regarding Cookies - 8 May 2014, hereinafter "Decision") has included the following cookies among the technical cookies that do not require the express consent for their use:
- “Analysis cookies”, if they are used by the website manager directly to collect aggregate information on the number of users and their browsing patterns on the website;
- Browsing or session cookies (to log in);
- Function cookies, which allow your browsing based on a series of selected criteria (for example, the language, the products selected for purchase) to provide a better service.
On the contrary, "profiling cookies", which are those used to create profiles about you and to send advertisements that match the preferences expressed by you during web browsing, require your prior consent.
Types of cookies used by the Website
The Website uses the following types of cookies and allows to disable them, except for third-party cookies, for which you should refer directly to the enabling and disabling methods of the respective cookies specified via link:
- Technical cookies - browsing or session cookies - which are strictly necessary for the functioning of the Website or to allow you to enjoy the contents and services you request.
- Analysis cookies, which allow the Website manager to understand how it is used by the users. These cookies do not collect information about your identity or any of your personal data. The information is processed in an aggregate and anonymous way.
- Function cookies, used to enable specific functions on the Website and a series of selected criteria (for example, the language, the products selected for purchase) to provide a better service.
CAUTION: By disabling technical and/or function cookies, you may not be able to visit the Website, or some services or specific functions of the website may not be available or work properly, and you may need to change or enter certain information or preferences manually each time you visit the Website.
- Third-party cookies, which are cookies of websites or web servers other than the Controller's used for the specific purposes of those third parties, including analysis and profiling cookies. Please remember that said third parties, which are listed below along with the links to their privacy policies, act as independent controllers of the data collected through the cookies sent by them; therefore, you have to refer to their personal data processing policies, notices and any consent form (enable and disable the respective cookies).
The cookies sent directly by the Controller through the Website are detailed below:
|Type of cookie and owner||Technical name of cookies||How they work and purposes||Persistence time|
|Technical cookie||_RequestVerificationToken||Antiforgery cookies set on integrated web applications using ASP.NET MVC technologies. It is designed to prevent publication of written content on a website, known as Cross-Site Request Forgery. The browser maintains your information.||When the browsing session ends|
|Technical cookie – Alecsandria Comunicazione srl||euLawCookies||
Cookie consent banner preference registration
Technical cookie - Umbraco
|yourAuthCookie||This is used by websites which use the Umbraco web content management system.||1 month|
_gat » http://www.google.com/intl/it_ALL/analytics/learn/privacy.html
_ga » http://www.google.com/intl/it_ALL/analytics/learn/privacy.html
_gid » http://www.google.com/intl/it_ALL/analytics/learn/privacy.html
How to manage cookie preferences also through the browser
If you don’t know the type or version of your browser, click on “Help” at the top of the browser window to check out all the information you need. Below are the pages of browser providers which explain in detail how to set privacy and tracking preferences based on the browser you use:
- Mozilla Firefox: Block cookies
- Google Chrome: Managing cookies and website data
- Safari 6/7 (Mavericks): Manage cookies and other website data
- Safari 8 (Yosemite): Manage cookies and website data
- Internet Explorer: Block or allow cookies
- Opera: Cookie
- Safari iOS (mobile): Web settings for Safari on iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch